... time to try again ...
Well... if I start this post by saying I'm going to try my hand at this ... again .... many of you would be shocked! Lots, and I mean LOTS has happened since my last post... we survived a pandemic, and I've changed jobs.... twice! We bought a pizza oven, the husband got a promotion, we've had several deaths in the family ... and lots of Life has happened in between there! I'm not going to back up and document the last few years... but I will start fresh now and fill you guys in on the past - as we move on!
2023 Holiday Season:
Things we have done this Holiday Season:
- watched a lot of Hallmark and Great American Family Christmas movies!
- visited Dollywood - for the Christmas lights and shows
- finished the 2023 Russ Christmas Card
- got ALL of our trees up (there are 3)
- had a great Thanksgiving with family
- got the outdoor decorations up!
- had the annual Ladies Christmas Tea at church - so much fun!
There are still items on the to-do list before the end of the year:
- ride through town to look at Christmas lights/decorations
- send out cards and gifts to family & friends
- finish up handmade Christmas gifts
- parties with friends and co-workers!
- finish up shopping and wrap those gifts!
- drink way too much hot chocolate!
- ... and watch even more Christmas movies!!
here are a few pictures from the events/projects I've checked off the list so far!!
Dolly really knows how to "do" Christmas:
I thought I had a picture of this year's Christmas Card - but instead, I have a picture of my assistant ... I am amazed I get any work done in the craft room with this little guy in EVERYTHING!