Friday, June 1, 2012

Sewing Success!

Today’s project included a new camera strap for my Olympus. The original strap is good … but this makes it even BETTER!  I found this project on Pintrest and with my limited sewing skills was doubtful that I could pull it off… But I must say that this is the best tutorial that I have ever used. She really knows her stuff, clear instructions with good pictures! Not only did I have awesome luck making one strap… I made TWO! The first matches the camera bag insert that I made last month and the second fits more my style… It’s Red, White & Blue!

I like that it has a built-in pocket for the lens cap… that I always set down somewhere and forget where I put it… no more lost cap now!

With this much ‘sewing success’ I have a few other sewing projects I’d like to tackle… Wish me luck!

Photo May 28, 6 24 30 PMPhoto May 28, 6 25 05 PM 

Photo Jun 01, 4 09 05 PMPhoto Jun 01, 4 13 51 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment